top of page
  • Writer's pictureheadstart11plus

How do you register your child for the 11+ in Buckinghamshire?

Updated: May 18, 2023

Pupils in Bucks

If your child attends a primary school within Buckinghamshire then they will automatically be enrolled to take the 11+. If you do not wish for your child to take the test then you need to contact their school or Buckinghamshire Council to have them removed.

Pupils outside of Bucks (Out-of-County entries)

If your child attends a primary school in any other county, or region, of the country then you can apply for your child to sit the 11+ in Bucks. This is a simple process and is free. You need to apply through the Buckinghamshire Council website before the closing date, which is usually May/June of the year your child is in Year 5. Out of County pupils will normally sit the test on a different day to those within Buckinghamshire.

More information about this process can be found on the link below, which will take you to the Secondary Transfer Test section of the Buckinghamshire Council website.

To find out how we can help your child prepare for the 11 Plus, please contact us at:, or call us on 01296 931078.

50 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page